Terms and Conditions
Entry to this website is permitted under licence extended by Arvod.com only to such persons as satisfy and agree to the following conditions of entry.
- You are eighteen years of age or older.
- You enter solely for your own interest and purely in your own personal capacity.
- You agree not to use any copyright material downloaded from this site for any purpose other than your own personal use. In particular you undertake not to publish, distribute or make available any imagery or content downloaded from this website to any third party by any means whatsoever.
- You hereby release Arvod’s owners, providers, creators and host from any and all liability to any claim arising from your use of this site.
Subscribers to Arvod member’s site
By purchasing a Membership to Arvod you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by these further Terms and Conditions. You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can join. Please read them carefully.
- By completing the Arvod membership form you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement. By submitting the join form and paying the subscription you have become a member.
- The terms member and subscriber are interchangeable and mean the same thing.
- Membership is a subscription.
- All subscriptions are payable monthly,bi-monthly, or annually. By submitting your bank card details you are agreeing to a recurring payment until you cancel.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- To cancel your subscription simply follow the cancellation link found on the payment support page.
- A member’s user name and password must be kept securely, and must not be divulged or distributed or shared with any other person. This will result in immediate suspension of service. And arvod may hold the member liable for all fraudulent use of his membership credentials.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Arvod has the right to refuse any membership request, and has the right to cancel any membership.
- Without limitation Arvod does not offer any warranty to any aspect of the service, whether a service provided directly by Arvod or by a third party.
- All images, text, video, and any editorial content located on this site is the copyright property of arvod.com or is distributed under licence by arvod.com from the copyright owner. None of content on this website may be distributed, published, or shared in any form for any purpose under any circumstance without the prior written consent of arvod.com.
- Any charges through our payment processor Zombaio will read ZOMBAIO.COM on your cardholder statement. The merchant on file and general commercial agent is Jinbeli Media Network Ltd, with outlet location and principle place of business at 120 Gladstonos Street, 3032, Cyprus. Any complaints in regard to site access or purchases on this site shall be directed to the merchant and authorized sales agent to the postal address or by email to the website administrator. The legal jurisdiction that governs the contract between the merchant and the cardholder is Cyprus.